study and examination regulations

Composition of 2023/2024 juries

Knowledge control procedures

goal 1 - 2023/2024
goal 2 - 2023/2024
goal 3 - 2023/2024

professional licenses - 2023/2024

university calendar

download the 2024-2025 calendar

internship terms and conditions

Internships are a compulsory part of IUT studies.

Please consult the student internship charter and the internship guide.

In France, gratification is mandatory for internships of more than 308 hours.(Simulator for calculating the minimum gratification for an intern - Calculation -

Convention, PSTAGE

To facilitate the management and monitoring of internships, the University of Montpellier has set up an IT tool called Pstage, which enables students to complete, edit and sign internship agreements via their Espace Numérique de Travail (ENT).

Need help?

Are you a student, recent graduate or former student? RESUM lets you stay connected and share your experiences.

Are you looking for an internship, your first job or new opportunities?

RESUM offers you :

An application space with targeted job offers, job alerts and the ability to create and distribute different types of CV.

With RESUM, you benefit from the power of a professional network thanks to a directory and company contacts.

RESUM also keeps you up to date with the latest news from the Université de Montpellier network.

RESUM is the University of Montpellier's ideal strategy for optimizing your professional integration process and boosting your network:

carte Multi Services (cms)

After registration and admission to the University of Montpellier, each student receives a multiservice student card.

  • Identification
    At the University, the student card is the analogue of your identity card. It allows you to identify yourself to the school and is required to sit exams.
  • Access to documentation
    The multiservice student card gives you access to university libraries. You can borrow documents with complete peace of mind.
  • Izly payment
    To make your day-to-day life easier, your student card is equipped with a new payment system: Izly. It enables you to pay for a wide range of services in the CROUS network and at your university
handicap situation

The Service Handiversité team is at your disposal and ready to listen to your needs:

  • answer your questions and direct you to the appropriate services;
  • support you in your study and career plans;
  • coordinate and implement the specific facilities planned ;
  • support you in your research and development.

You can download the guide below:

All requests for exam and/or study accommodations must be made each academic year before November 30 for the first semester and March 1 for the second semester, by contacting the preventive medicine service or Handiversité.

file transfer

If you would like your application to be transferred to an institution outside the University of Montpellier, please print out and return the transfer request form to the IUT's Registrar's Office, which will process your application directly and return it to the host institution.

Transfer request from Nîmes IUT - PDF 383 KoDownload

If you would like your file to be transferred to another component of the University of Montpellier, please print out the following document and return it to the IUT schooling department:

change-component-UM - PDF 48 Ko



If you have a complaint, please contact the schooling department in person or by e-mail at the following address:

 If you do not receive a clear and precise response to your request, you can fill in the claims form, indicating the steps you have taken. An acknowledgement of receipt will be sent to the e-mail address you entered on the form.

If you are eligible for a refund (scholarship holder, apprentice, etc.) after payment of fees, please contact the school office.


You can request a refund of your registration fee if :

  • You have paid the full fee at the time of registration and have received your final scholarship notification.
  • You paid the full fee when you registered and have changed status (e.g. apprentice, continuing education...).
  • You have resigned from your course before September 1 of the current year (automatic reimbursement).
  • If you resigned between September 1 and October 31 of the current year, you must go through the exemption commission (exceptional reimbursement).

You must then contact the schooling department, which will examine your request.

If you would like this refund to be made to a bank account other than your own, download this document :


The 2022-2023 diplomas (BUT and professional licenses) are available.

If you have already requested your diploma to be mailed to you, you don't need to take any further steps.

Otherwise, you can earn your diploma:

  • Or at the IUT schooling center (Monday to Friday, 9am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm). We strongly advise you to call beforehand (04 66 62 85 03 or 04 66 62 85 02). You will need to bring your valid identity card, passport or residence permit. If you are collecting your diploma from a third party, this person must provide your certificate of passing the diploma, his or her own identity document and a photocopy of yours, as well as your power of attorney (downloadable). In all cases, we recommend that you also bring a copy of your roll call day (JAPD or JDC) as a precaution, in case this document is missing from your file. Please do not collect diplomas during school vacations..

Please note: the schooling department will be exceptionally closed to the public on Tuesday June 25, 2024. Please do not collect your diploma on this day.

  • or by post: you must specify on your letter the address to which the diploma is being sent, the course you were in and enclose a photocopy of your identity document and 7.05 euros in stamps for a DUT and 8.35 euros for a licence professionnelle.
foreign students

For applications and admissions, visit the International Relations section.

top athletes

The university promotes access to initial and continuing training for top-level athletes. This support takes the form of curriculum adjustments adapted to sporting constraints, aimed at reconciling higher education with a sporting career.

A registration form can be downloaded from theUM websitein the "Student Life" section under the "Sport" tab from July onwards.

Find out more about sports at the IUT in our student life section.

established artists

The university promotes access to initial and continuing training for established artists, in accordance with article 12 of the decree of January 22, 2014. Support can take the form of adapted curriculum adjustments. If you have the status of high-level artist, you can contact the IUT schooling department.